We’re currently seeking Cash Control Managers for our Midland, TX location
Primary Objectives of Position
Work to maintain the highest level of integrity and visibility in the detailed reporting and accountability functions carried out by each operating location. Compare various activity reports to revenue and cash reporting and investigate differences. Verify location record keeping practices comply with corporate policy. Possess good communication skills, remain organized, think and act quickly and effectively while retaining self-composure. Take pride in personal appearance and show dedication to job. Display honesty and professionalism in all aspects of employment.
Major Areas of Accountability
• Basic accounting knowledge
• Must be willing to work nights (sometimes til 3am), holidays and weekends
• Possess and maintain current knowledge of Cinergy Cinemas facilities and activities, including the services and products for guest purchase
• Audit and report on the balancing and recording of all sales, credit card, and ATM transactions; checking for irregularities
• Complete daily bank deposits and verify safe count
• Audit register counts, petty cash expenses and deposit amounts
• Audit the theatres invoice coding, human resources/new hire paperwork and staff time and attendance reporting
• Audit and report on the use of discounts, coupons, employee or manager comps, transaction deletions and transfers
• Investigate, compare and report on compliance between actual pricing and points awarded/redeemed vs. approved menu
• Conduct general operation auditing projects to ensure compliance with company standards and requirements
• Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned by Director of Operations, Controller and/or Auditor from the Home Office.
Knowledge and Skill Required
• Experience working at movie theatres or family entertainment centers required
• Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
• Possess and maintain a current knowledge of the Cinergy Cinemas facilities and activities; including the services and products for customer purchase
• A minimum of 2 years prior job experience in cash handling and/or bookkeeping/accounting
• Exceptional cash handling with current knowledge of deposits, reconciliations, armored car pick-ups; Experience counting registers and handling discrepancies in an fast-paced, customer focused operation
• 10-key proficiency is required, and the ability to operate a computer with specific knowledge of Excel
• Strong attention to detail and organizational ability; ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions, while adhering to weekly/monthly deadlines
• Capability to handle and maintain confidentiality and security
• Ability to identify, comprehend and act on changing business requirements
• Courteous and cooperative attitude, team oriented
• Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of all of the responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. While it is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Company management reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revise the job or to require that other tasks be performed when business circumstances warrant it (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, technological developments, etc.).
To apply, fill out an application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring a physical copy of the application to our Cinergy Midland location.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER